Friday, June 11, 2010

Brenna with her coach Miss Linda.
Brenna is getting ready to go.  The judges have just signaled to her that they are ready for her to compete. She is raising her hand to signal back.
I love this picture.  In the bottom right quadrant of the picture, you can see Brenna's coach raising her arms as if to say, "There she is-that's Brenna!  She did it!"

Whether they admit it or not, they are her biggest fans and their support means more to her than they will ever know. 

We are getting ready for Nationals!  Brenna qualified her first year on the team and I have so many emotions about it!  I can't wait!  They are the last week of June and and we are headed to Va. Beach so Brenna can compete nationally!  I am so proud of her accomplishments this year! 

Nationals--Here we come!!

2 comments:

ann said...

Oh my! How I wish I could be there. I might make the early July competition if she is competing then. Let me know!

She is precious!

Tiercy said...

Me too! I wish I could be there! It makes me so sad to miss things like this!!!!!!!! Why don't we live closer?????????