Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Noah's Hannah Montana moment

Noah got to live the best of both worlds this weekend!  On Friday night he had a birthday party to go to of one of his very good friends.  He was really excited to go and was esctatic when he found out it was a ice skating party.  (Noah thinks he wants to play ice hockey--Al, I know this makes you jump in the air).  Anyway, the drop-off for the party was a pizza joint in our neighborhood.  I had a quick glancing thought about how Daniel's dad was going to get everyone to the hockey arena, but like I said, it only skimmed through my mind.  So, at the end of the night, the pick up was back at the pizza place.  I was sooo happy not to have to be going out of the neighbhorhood!  I was on the phone talking to someone, I think it was Steve, when I saw a huge stretch limo pull up and I thought "no way, that can't be Noah."  And then the door opened, and my second thought was, "Holy shiz.....that is Noah's ride," as the kids started pouring out of the limo!  Noah stepped out and made a huge exit, shouting, "LIMO!".  He gave the limo driver a hi-five and showed so much excitement for his ride, that I couldn't help but laugh.  Noah came up to me and said, "Mom, have you ever ridden in a limo?" 
"No, That is not something I have done yet.  I will though....:)"
It was all Noah talked about on the way home.

On Saturday, Noah had a 5th grade graduation party to go to.  It last 5 hours!  It had a moonbounce, waterslide, funnel cakes, dancing, and Carmen's Italian ice!  He declared it was the best party ever!  I couldn't believe how much these parents had done to celebrate the end of elementary school.  I was really happy for Noah to be a part of it. 

On Sunday, Noah told me he was bored! What's a boy to do?  It's hard coming off of the good life.

1 comment:

ann said...

Paige--get the boy a moon bounce and water slide. Funnel cakes can be thrown in for fun! (*_*)!