Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Survivor--Noah's 5th Grade picnic

The t-shirts said--"We came.  We learned.  We're Outta Here."

I love these t-shirts.  They are the theme of the 5th grade picnic--Survivor.  Noah's entire 5th grade class walked to our neighborhood "playground" for a fun-filled day of games, DJs and lunch.  I volunteered for the game portion of the day, where each class traveled from station to station.  I ran the station called "walk the plank".  The studentz had to walk across the lawn inside of hula hoops, all together. It was fun to see them working as a team.  Of course, i was so happy when Noah's class came through my station.  He worked hard to make sure his team stayed inside the hula hoops!  After the stations, they had lunch from subway.  And in the afternoon, they had a dj who played songs and played games like "coke, pepsi" and line dances all afternoon!  Noah had a great time and it was a great way to end his last full day of 5th grade.


Noah throwing a water balloon to Annie Kate.

Noah's friends.




Dancing!



Walking the Plank













1 comment:

Tiercy said...

I love that picture of you with Noah! Such adoration and love on both of your faces! He is so handsome and so grown up...he looks like a string bean. (I mean that in a good way.)

I wish I could see you guys! and hug your kids!