We had a fun day at the skate park today. Everybody was a lot more comfortable with their moving wheels after being there for a little while. At one point, I thought Noah might actually fall off the ramp and not skate down it, but at the last minute he pulled out of it and rode down beautifully. Tobin was fun to watch as he went up ever higher and higher ramps. And Brenna....rode like the big dogs! She wasn't to be outdone and rode her bike up and down and up and down. They had a great time and were absolutely drenched and dripping sweat by the time they were done. It was a wonderful activity, but I think we will wait for the cooler weather so they aren't quite as wet. I wish I could use the word glisten in relation to my darling trio, but that doesn't even begin to cover it. Anyway, it was great to watch them have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Paige,
These are great pictures! Thanks for getting them on here. Blogging is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Paige,
These are great pictures! Thanks for getting them on here. Blogging is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Good work, Paige! I love all these blogs! And I can't believe how tough Brenna looks in these photos with her brothers. I think Skyler will be a Brenna protege. Much love,
Emilie
Post a Comment