The card says: I hugged it before I put it in the envelope! Brenna is so full of affection, this card simply spoke to her. She cuddles and loves me like I am the best mom in the world. I only hope it stays this way through the next ten years!! The roses in the vase behind the cards were my mother's day gift and part of what I woke up to this morning.
From Noah:
The card says: Please have a happy Mother's Day! I don't want to have taken a bath for nothing!
You don't know how appropriate it is from Noah. He is in a 9 year old boy stage that he doesn't want to get showers ever! I mean it, unfortunately! Not after a soccer game, not after wearing helmets and unicycling, not after a hot day and running around at recess. Not ever. So, he took three showers yesterday. And hence, the card is hilarious for its timing.
From Tobin
The card says: Happy Mother's Day Mom from the best kid in the WHOLE world!
Inside: What do you mean "who?"
Tobin has turned out to be such a funny person; he loves to make people laugh and enjoys finding opportunities to do so! He knows I can be serious, so sometimes he loves, loves, loves that he can get me to laugh when I am being stern mom, or serious mom. I love his humor and see him being like Andy in that way!!
Mother's Day evening
This pictures was taken after our mother's day breakfast, after church, after our mother's day brunch at Manish and Katie's where we really didn't see the kids at all. I know they played rockband and pool, and after they were messing around downstairs--having fun! This was great because there wasn't one sour note during their playing. It helped make it a good mother's day
No comments:
Post a Comment